Hemil Khandwala, PharmD.
As the owner of Health First Pharmacy, Mr. Khandwala has a career in being an innovator and leader in the practice of pharmacy. Prior to opening Health First Pharmacy, Mr. Khandwala has successfully created a mail order, specialty, full line retail, group purchasing organization, and a 340B contracted pharmacy. He envisions Health First Pharmacy to be a service driven pharmacy benefiting both patients and providers alike.
Mr. Khandwala graduated from Northeastern University with a Doctorate of Pharmacy degree.
Ross Wagner, PharmD.
Dr. Ross Wagner is the Pharmacist in Charge of Health First Pharmacy and has served in that capacity since opening in April 2015. Ross graduated cum laude from Rutgers University Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy in 2009 with a Doctor of Pharmacy degree. Since then, Ross has practiced exclusively as a community pharmacist interested in helping patients become healthier through proper medication usage. Ross is a board-certified geriatric pharmacist, immunization certified, and has experience in helping patients with HIV, hepatitis C, rheumatoid arthritis, and other difficult to manage disease states benefit from proper drug therapy.
We will help patients to live comfortable, secure, and healthy lives. Our commitment to clinical excellence and customer service is what sets us apart from others. We hold the following core values that guide us in serving the community.
- Respect – We treat all clients with respect regardless of their differences.
- Compassion – We understand and care about our customer’s condition, health, and overall well-being.
- Making a difference – We aim to make a positive impact on our clients’ lives through our exceptional services.
- Authenticity – We value consistency and transparency in our standards and practices.
- Integrity – We keep our promises to our clients, and we even strive to surpass their expectations as much as we can.
- Reliability – We offer quality, trusted, and safe products and services.
We are more than just specializing your health. We are guiding you to an enhanced quality of life. For inquiries about Health First Pharmacy, you may call us at 856-506-8556. You may also send us a message on our Contact Us page.