For patients with feeding problems or who are malnourished, our pharmacists are able to offer nutrition support, including parenteral or enteral nutrition.
What We Can Do
The duties and responsibilities of our specialty pharmacists include:
- Administer and prepare feeding formulations
- Monitor and maintain the patient’s nutritional status
- Provide direct patient care
- Foster maintenance of and restore optimal nutritional status
- Design and modify individualized patient’s treatment plans
For more information regarding this kind of service, please contact us at 856-506-8556. You may also ask a pharmacist for inquiries.